The partners of the World of Photonics Congress are the leading scientific associations for photonics research. They ensure the quality of the lectures:
- Created in 1968, the European Physical Society (EPS) is a not for profit association of physicists for physics.
- Founded in 1991, the European Optical Society (EOS) is a non for profit organisation for the promotion of optical activities in Europe.
- The IEEE Photonics Society is a global network of scientists and engineers who represent the laser, optoelectronics and photonics community
- Founded in 1916, The Optical Society (OSA) is the leading professional association in optics and photonics.
- SPIE is an international non-for-profit society advancing an interdisciplinary approach to the science and application of light.
- The Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft Lasertechnik e.V. (WLT) is the German Scientific Society for Lasertechnology. It was founded in 1997.